Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Roll Film 3: On Set of Suffocator of Sins

The third and final day of filming arrived, and knowing that it will be my last day until filming begins once again, it's a bit saddening. Even though call time wasn't until 3 P.M., my body's self timer had me up early and quite eager to return. Of course, this day was quite different than the previous two, sort of calm, but then again, everyone's energy must have been spent from last night huge club scene.


Even from being exhausted, I kept going, and that's the sign of commitment to a project that you were barely brought onto. Shows you have the drive, the determination, to finish what you start no matter how many hours you've been on set, and that goes for any profession. As the night went on, it seemed that close ups were being done for future editing during the first portion as dressing was being completed by crew in other locations of the building. 


The night went longer than I expected. It might have been exhaustion setting in, but I had to be here. I had to get these amazing photos for you, all of you, and I take pride in doing my job to bring you high quality photographs no matter what situation is thrown my way. The sets began to move around quickly, from one *enter spoiler here* to another. After a certain time, my mind wasn't in the right place and I had to leave in order to rest. 



This was quite the experience for me, one that I will never forget nor want to. I was give a huge opportunity by Irene Villalobos, and since then, Dave Aragon has been a supporter, and I support everything both of them have done and will do. I can't thank them enough. Leaving the location at 1 A.M. didn't seem like a big deal . . . Until I found out filming was complete by 7 A.M.

-Xander Pavon

No comments:

Post a Comment